Thursday, July 24, 2008

Introduction

So, here i am presented before you through this blog. Actually the plan for this blog was in my mind for a long time but you can see too that how much time it has taken to convert on a practical format. anyways through this blog i will be available for you all the time, whenever you want me..
Therefore it just converts one of my dream into reality ..that was ..to stay connected with friends always..
thats why i put the title lie that only..
now some good news...
through this blog..not only me but rest of my friends can also be accessed..
and more over in a little time i will make sure some of cool stuff is uploaded in regular manner for you guys to keep hang on here.
if you need certain songs, videos or softwares with cracks or latest versions..that when you could not find them over internet..you can make a request ..it will be on your door step in a short while.
you can contact me anytime at my mail ids and contact no.'s given below:

Mobile : 09313462888/09410092350 Basic Telephone : 0120-4168618
Mail Id: me_anuj100@rediffmail.com
On Yahoo Messenger add me as : aapkaapnaanuj
On Google Messenger add me as : aapkaapnaanuj

so, its time to say good bye for now..
keep smiling ..c u later

1 comment:

Amrita~Ams said...

welcome to blogville :)